From the historical experience in review and summary of history, in the summary of history can look to the future. The glass industry has encountered unprecedented development opportunities, but also suffered an unprecedented development dilemma, the rational use of resources, energy saving and environmental protection and quality is the theme of future research and development.
First, glass products manufacturing history of the first leap
(A) Two mixer theory: the glass manufacturing process, “two mixer” theory is the production of glass bottles on the understanding of the first leap.
The origin of the “two-blending theory”: an international conference on the glass industry was held in the early 1950s, at which an engineer put forward the famous argument of “two mixers.” That is, in the glass manufacturing process to go through two mixing, one ingredient in the process of powder mixture of the importance of solid mixture accounted for 70%; second melting process of liquid mixing its importance accounted for 30%. Because, at high temperature of the glassy liquid, is still very thick, not as easy as people think of homogenization; and at room temperature under the powder, but easier to mix evenly. The arguments of the two mixers aroused the memories of glass manufacturers and engineers. At that time, mechanical and electronic technology has a higher level, so, in the 50’s electromechanical batch production line came into being, and soon to promote in various countries. The international conference is to promote the rapid development of the world glass industry, an important meeting, but also people on the glass manufacturing process on a major leap in understanding. In the history of international glass manufacturing has a milestone significance.
(B) Glass manufacturing began with awareness and philosophy, and finally quality and environmental protection
1. People before the start to the target, the first full understanding and good idea is very important, the product and technology from the backwardness of knowledge and ideas behind;
2. From the current point of view, most of the glass of raw materials, composition, size, moisture control has not been enough attention, still subject to the constraints of raw materials suppliers, is to create high-quality glass products, one of the bottlenecks;
3. At the same time do not pay attention to process aspects and details of the technical research and take measures;
The design and manufacture of the glass kiln is still in the stage of individual heroism, and various “four new technologies” have not been fully applied, such as the optimization of furnace structure, material application, insulation, Emission treatment, waste heat utilization, automatic control, etc.
4. At present, there is not a perfect modern medium and large glass furnace model for learning and reference, but also create high-quality glass, one of the bottlenecks;
5. Standardization work is very weak, national standards, industry standards, corporate standards and norms also lag behind the times. Technological progress standards should be the first, behind the standard is hindering the development of the bottleneck.
Enterprises and their products will eventually be subject to market quality and social environment of the test.
(C) 10 classic requirements for batch solids mixing
1.Glass raw material size: 60 ~ 80 mesh> 85%, especially mineral raw materials;
2. Glass raw material composition: stable, especially feldspar, silica sand mineral control;
3. Glass raw material moisture: 4. Glass raw materials weighing accuracy: 1% to 1/3000;
5. Feeding sequence: silica sand + soda + feldspar + auxiliary materials and small material;
6. Mixing time: 3 ~ 5 minutes;
7. Mixing uniformity: ≥96 ~ 98%;
8. Batch moisture content: 5 ~ 7%;
9. Broken glass: particle size ≤ 50mm;
10. Blending with the material added to the feeding blanking distance: ≤ 1 meter gap.
More than 10 is the classic quality requirements, enterprises should achieve standardized control. According to the “two mixer” theory, the manufacture of uniform glass, cold solid mixing should account for 70%, and relatively easy to do well, the key is to understand.